Why is this not enough in the eyes of "the world"? Why are we bombarded with messages and pressure to own a home, buy a new car, spend $120 on one pair of jeans, go on an all-inclusive vacation? And, more importantly, why do I believe this? Why do I have to remind myself everyday that I have enough?
In a world where there are parents abandoning their starving, dying children in Africa, where there is literally no food to be had and certainly, nobody is worrying about if they can find the perfect black leather boot for fall... I am striving to keep my life in perspective. I am so blessed to have been given all that I have. I have enough, and if I am still living in this apartment in 20 years... and if camping is all that we can afford for a vacation in 20 years... it will still be enough. THAT is what I am going to focus on today.
![]() | |
| Who could ask for anything more?? |

No comments:
Post a Comment